The First-ever IR assisted listening system with integrated Wi-Fi! The IR+ features a distributed IR emitter architecture allowing up to four emitters either stacked together for large room arrays or distributed throughout the room to accommodate wings in room design, balconies or other obscured venue locations.
The rack mounted or remotely located IR modulator comes standard with support for up to four IR emitters. Each emitter runs back to the modulator via a Cat-5 cable, providing the audio and power needed to support the remote emitter. Very large room applications can be supported by adding up to four IR modulators to support a total of 16 IR modulators.
The IR+ system can be controlled and monitored remotely via an internal webpage, allowing for easy and øexible setup and control. The integrated Ethernet provides easy connection to the building network or a dedicated system-only network.
The IR+ system also features a WaveCAST network output for streaming audio via Wi-Fi when combined with a wireless access point. The WaveCAST Wi-Fi Assistive Listening Output features an iOS or Android app for supporting mobile devices. The WaveCAST Wi-Fi system can also be used with the Williams Sound WF R1 Wi-Fi receiver for those that don’t want to use mobile devices or for those looking for ADA compliance from a wireless system
- Discrete and efficient IR E4 emitter
- Each emitter provides 18000 ft coverage
- Simple Cat-5 installation
- No power plug needed - uses PoE from M1
- Emitters can be placed up 100 m from modulator
- Up to 4 emitters can be used with on IR M1 modulator
- The IR+ is ideal for large rooms and venues. Its unique extender Enables emitters to be placed up to 200 meters from modulator and allows up to 16 emitters to be used with one IR M1 modulator
- This makes pristine sound available in virtually any seat in the venue, including high belcony seats