NEC NP-PX2000UL’s virtually maintenance-free, 24/7 operation gives users high bright projection, installation flexibility and functionality for multiple applications at an affordable price.
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial display and projector solutions, today announced the NP-PX2000UL, a 20,000-lumen single-chip DLP projector that creates large, high-brightness images while maintaining exceptional detail and color quality, suited for higher education, corporate, museum, theater, house of worship and digital signage applications.
With a dust resistant optical engine, the powerful, high-brightness laser projector can run virtually maintenance free 24/7 and delivers installation flexibility and connectivity. It boasts the latest in WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution and its roll-free installation capabilities allow for projection in any orientation.
“With the NP-PX2000UL, we’ve been able to take the RB laser (red assist) light source and deliver a color quality near to that of a 3-chip DLP projector, but at a fraction of the cost,” said Richard McPherson, senior product manager of projectors at NEC Display. “Throw in the sealed optical engine that provides 20,000 hours of near maintenance-free performance, and you’ve got a complete package that delivers the highest possible return on investment.”
The projector’s brightness and superior color quality open up opportunities beyond traditional applications in the house of worship (HoW), rental and staging, and museum verticals, while maintaining affordability to fit smaller budgets. Users gain a lot of flexibility with the NP-PX2000UL through best-in-class connectivity and software capabilities. For example, edge blending offers customers the ability to create a larger, expandable image using multiple projectors, and they have the option to make the installation even more spectacular by using projection mapping.
Other benefits of the NP-PX2000UL projector include:
- DLP technology, which provides a better white uniformity, creating clear, consistent images
- Broad connectivity, including dual HDMI, HDBaseT, VGA, DVI-D, DisplayPort and HDSDI inputs
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
- VGA loop out, for connection to an external monitor
- Quick Start function, helping the projector reach the needed brightness level promptly
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Tile matrix, enabling 4Kx2K resolution using four edge-blended projectors
- Lens throw distances ranging from 3.3ft. to 247.4ft.
- Capability to project uncompressed full HD video with integrated HDBaseT
- Geometric correction, which ensures an accurately portrayed image no matter where the projector is placed or the shape of the projection surface
- Built-in edge-blending capabilities, offering a larger-sized image option
- Eco Mode and low power consumption, which help reduce the overall total cost of ownership (TCO)
The projector is available now at a minimum advertised price of $30,699. For more information on the projector and its features, visit www.necdisplay.com.